New Developments to Buy
White City Living, White City W12
White City Living offers an experience like no other. With over 2,300 new homes set in eight acres of parks and gardens, surrounded by world-class retail, entertainment, education, culture and commerce. Adjacent to two Zone 2 Tube stations and less than 15 minutes* from the West End.
White City Living is rising up from a whole new London landscape that has nature at its forefront. It's West London's brightest new neighbourhood, an area of wide-open spacious parkland and secluded gardens with refurbished railway arches which will provide connection to Westfield as well as new bars and boutique shops creating a humble yet exciting new place to live.
Architect Patel Taylor's designs have transformed the city's skyline. All apartments within this release offer outdoor space, access to a range of exclusive amenities at the Home Club and an unrivalled opportunity to experience London at its very best.
The Water Gardens
White City Living offers an experience like no other. At the heart of this new neighbourhood is a unique opportunity to live beside the oriental water gardens.
The Waterside residences offer a collection of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments, with outdoor space and generous windows ensuring rooms are filled with natural light. All apartments have views that embrace the central stream that winds over 150 metres through an elegant landscape of traditional plants and low hanging trees. Live at the water's edge and surrounded by nature.
A new landmark for White City, the 35 storey Cassini Tower with its sweeping curves, soars above the parks and gardens below. Residences on the lower levels have vistas of the Central Park and Water Gardens. Whilst those at the higher levels enjoy uninterrupted panoramic views across the whole city. Cassini marks the high point of White City Living.
- Residents’ club with concierge service
- Two 12-seat private cinemas with food and drink facilities
- Entertainment suite
- Exclusive dining room and dedicated private kitchen
- Business lounge and meeting rooms
- Swimming pool with adjoining sun terrace
- Therapeutic hydro-pool
- Treatment and massage rooms
- Fully equipped gym with rooms for personal training and classes
- Club lounge
- Café accessed via club loungea
White City is ideally located with West London right on your doorstep. At weekend, the Night Tube also lets you get across town and back home at any hour.
- Westfield Shopping Centre - 0.1 miles (2 minutes walking)
- White City House - 0.1 miles (2 minutes walking)
- BBC Studios - 0.1 miles (2 minute walk)
- BBC Media Place - 0.3 miles (5 minutes walking)
- Queens Park Rangers Football - 0.6 miles (12 minutes walking)
- Imperial College White City Campus - 0.6 miles (10 minutes walking)
- Royal College of Arts White City - 0.7 miles (7 minutes walking)
- White City Underground Station - 197 ft. (Central Line)
- Heathrow Airport - 30 minutes via Heathrow Express from Paddington Station