3/F CBRE, Three Exchange Square, 8 Connaught Place, Central, Hong Kong | Click here to RSVP
Infinity, Canberra Australia
A COMBINATION OF VISION AND PASSION CREATING AN INNOVATIVE LIVING EXPERIENCE
VISION - GEOCON IS PIONEERING VERTICAL LIVING IN TOWN CENTRE LOCATIONS
INNOVATIVE - GEOCON WANTED TO BUILD INFINITY TOWERS IN A TOWN CENTRE LOCATION THAT HAD A TRADITIONALLY LOWRISE FOOTPRINT IN ORDER TO PROVIDE AN INNOVATIVE LIVING OPTION
EXPERIENCE - THE INTENTION WAS FOR INFINITY TOWERS TO OFFER RESIDENTS A HIGH LEVEL OF AMENITY AND QUALITY AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE, GIVING THEM THE CHANCE TO LIVE THE 5-STAR RESORT STYLE EXPERIENCE
CONTEMPORARY INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR ENVIRONMENTS EMBRACING 5-STAR LIVING
- The concept for Infinity Towers was to create a luxury living environment for residents through a combination of quality design, amenities and landscaping.
- The landscape architecture team at Spacelab wanted to offer a landscaped podium area with a variety of facilities that would be unmatched in Canberra.
- They aimed to create innovative outdoor garden spaces and resort-style luxury amenities where residents could entertain, relax and be part of a community.
- The interior design team at Peckvonhartel were tasked with creating interior spaces that would continue this theme whilst allowing the external and internal environments to work together seamlessly.
- To achieve this, they focused on design outcomes that would integrate the spaces inside and outside, utilising contemporary finishes that complemented the interior colour schemes.
A COLLABORATIVE APPROACH BY A VISIONARY TEAM OF PLACEMAKERS DELIVERING A LANDMARK
Achieving the goal of creating a landmark development meant selecting the right team of makers. Geocon wanted to partner with some of the best consultants in the country, selecting each one because of their passion and drive to deliver the desired outcomes. And by using their own in-house builders, they were able to maintain control over the project and ensure that the result would live up to their vision.