MASTERY BY CROWN GROUP, SYDNEY
A COLLABORATION OF MASTERS SET TO CREATE A NEW COMMUNITY IN SYDNEY
FIRST RELEASE | LAUNCHING 11AM - 7PM, 24 - 25 NOVEMBER 2018
STARTING PRICE: AUD 640,000
THE MEETING CENTRE, G/F, THE LANGHAM HOTELS, 8 PEKING ROAD, TSIM SHA TSUI, KOWLOON
Mastery by Crown Group takes Sydney into new territory by combining the visions of three industry leaders; Crown Group Chairman and Group CEO Iwan Sunito; world-renowned Japanese architect Kengo Kuma and award-winning Sydney architect Koichi Takada.
The five-building development is the first collaboration of its kind for the harbour city. Kengo Kuma is the master behind the eye-catching focal point of the development; an innovative 20-storey tower featuring a striking plant-filled, green exterior designed to emulate a stacked forest. The remaining four buildings consist three buildings designed by Koichi Takada Architects and a building designed by Sydney-based architects Silvester Fuller;adding a unique local perspective to the design.
Located at 48 O’Dea Avenue Waterloo, Mastery by Crown Group will comprise 374 luxury apartments, resort-style residents amenities including an infinity-edge cantilevered rooftop pool, gym and community room and a ground-floor retail precinct comprising a mix of restaurants, cafes and shops.
“With Mastery by Crown Group, we are creating a new urban hub; a unique community where people can meet, connect, learn, relax and play together, enjoying an enriched community life in this growing suburb,” Crown Group Chairman and Group CEO Iwan Sunito .
The “stacked forest” apartment building at the heart of Mastery by Crown Group will be Kengo Kuma, master architect, famed for Suntory Museum of Art in Tokyo, Bamboo Wall House in China, LVMH (Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy) Group's Japan headquarters, Besançon Art Center in France, Olympic stadium for Tokyo 2020 Olympics & founder of Kengo Kuma and Associates, Inc. first residential project in Australia.
Mastery by Crown Group sits within the City of Sydney’s Green Square redevelopment precinct; 5km from Sydney’s CBD, 3km from UNSW and 7km from Sydney’s Airport.
With more than 40,000 jobs expected to be created in the Green Square area by 2030, the development will be home to hundreds of new Waterloo residents when completed in 2021.
- Mastery by Crown Group consists of five buildings; the tallest is a 20-storey tower designed by Kengo Kuma and Associates, their first residential building in Australia.
- The other buildings are designed by Koichi Takada Architects and Silvester Fuller.
- The development is located at 48 O’Dea Ave Waterloo, Sydney
- 4km from three major universities: University of New South Wales, Sydney University and University of Technology Sydney
- 10mins walk to Green Square train station; 5mins train ride to Central station; 5 mins train ride to Sydney Airport
- Sits within Green Square AUD 8billion regeneration zone
- Brand new Waterloo metro station providing direct linkage to Martin Place and Barangaroo, ready by 2024
- Apartment sales begin now
- Construction is expected to be completed in 2021