Silkstream Hendon NW9 6FZ
Berkeley St George | First Global Release
Prices from GBP 429,000
- Suites, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with private outside space
- 1.5 acre public park & resident only landscaped gardens
- Facilities include concierge, workspaces and gym
- Just 20 min from King's Cross, central London via Thameslink*
- A vibrant area with a host of popular shops, cafes & restaurants
- Located between two of London's key regeneration zones
Silkstream is a new 9 acre development located between Brent Cross and Wembley. This vibrant part of north London offers excellent schools, good local shops, cafes and restaurants, and an abundance of green, open spaces to explore. Brent Cross, one of the UK’s largest shopping malls, is close-by and it’s a 20-minute journey via Thameslink to King’s Cross and the heart of London with all it has to offer.
The new development will offer a stylish collection of Suites, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments set within beautifully landscaped gardens, designed to enhance biodiversity and make wellbeing something that comes naturally.
• Located in Hendon with great connections to Brent Cross, Hampstead and Central London
• 1.4 acres of landscaped Podium gardens
• 1.5 acre public Park
• Access to the newly generated silkstream
• A new modern Sainsbury’s supermarket onsite
• 1,309 contemporary suites, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments, all with their own outdoor space
• Natural contemporary interiors with full integrated appliances
• Underground parking available*
• Electric vehicle charging points
• Onsite amenities include 24hr concierge, modern gym, screening room and workspaces
Hendon is home to more OFSTED rated ‘outstanding’ primary and secondary schools than any other London borough. Within close proximity, there’s a wide choice state and independent schools to meet your child’s individual needs on their school journey. Also, two of the UK’s top ranked schools, Queenswood and Harrow, are also just 15 miles from Hendon.