X1 Manchester Waters
X1 Manchester Waters is one of the last remaining large scale regeneration opportunities within walking distance to Manchester City Centre.
With 4 out of 5 towers almost sold out, The last remaining tower will be launching at CBRE Hong Kong headquarters on the 25th September 2021.
Prices from: £129,995
X1 Manchester Waters is a residential development located close to the centre of the UK’s ‘second city’ of Manchester. The development overlooks the tranquil waterfront whilst being near Manchester’s vibrant city centre, offering tenants the best of both worlds. This outstanding development is comprised of five phases and a total of more than 500 apartments, which will be furnished to the highest standard. Ranging from spacious studios to high-end three bedroom units, most apartments will benefit from the spectacular view across the waterfront towards the nearby quays or over towards the city centre.
Why invest in X1 Manchester Waters
- The development have been extremely popular. The final tower of a truely iconic waterside development with the first residents already moved in, and with 4 of 5 towers already sold out.
5.1% Price increase year on year in Manchester. Source: Zoopla.
- Located right next to Pomona tram station, the development is extremely convenient as trams are the main transportation in and around Manchester.
- 5 mins to Deansgate shopping area and 8 mins to the central business district in Spinningfield.
- Developed by renowned developer X1 and The Peel Group, the development is a key part of the Peel strategic water plan.
- One of the last remaining last scale regeneration opportunties within walking distance to Manchester city centre.
- Amenties include Gym, cinema room, parking spaces for selected units, communal space, secure entry system & bicycle storage.
With over 1.2 Billion of ongoing and completed developments, X1 is a leading UK-based development company with a global reputation for ambitious, high quality residential and student developments with projects primarily concentrated in high growth city centre real estate, with flagship developments in Manchester, Liverpool and Leeds. X1 now boast 7 International Property Awards, from 2014 to 2019. This highlights the continued and growing success of X1 and industry recognition.