X1 Platinum Tower, Manchester UK
Launching in Hong Kong 3rd & 4th September 2022
Prices from £202,995
X1 Platinum Tower is an iconic new tower development at the very heart of the MediaCityUK. This iconic tower is well connected to all of Greater Manchester via the adjacent Metrolink tram stop. The beautifully landscaped gardens will be on your doorstep, with bars and restaurants only a minute away on foot.
X1 Platihum Tower will join the completed phases alongside a dedicated transport infrastructure, the headquarters of many international companies and a thriving community. This is a stunning new waterside neighbourhood.
X1 Platinum Tower provides 365 exclusive luxury apartments to the home of the UK’s media, an incredibly exciting place to live, work and play.
X1 Platinum Tower overlooks both Salford Quays and Manchester city centre, these apartments offer stunning views across the vibrant quayside towards the UK’s second city.
Offering luxury quayside living in the heart of Peel L&P’s thriving MediaCityUK, this development is perfectly situated for those working in the creative and professional sectors.
The new development will join four iconic towers, each with unique metallic façades and a stunning architectural design. Each tower is set within a modern landscaped public realm, which features cafe spaces, restaurants, retail and office space alongside the residential offer. With heights ranging between 14 and 40 floors, the towers provide both sweeping views of MediaCityUK, Salford Quays and central Manchester. The mixed-use scheme is an ideal investment opportunity and is truly unique in its contemporary design and perfect quayside location.
State of the art residents Gym
This modern fitness studio and workout space is for the exclusive use of X1 residents. Accommodating cutting edge cardiovascular machines including treadmills, exercise bikes crosstrainers and weights. There is something for everybody — whatever your degree of fitness.
- Developed and managed by X1 DEVELOPMENTS, a world-renowned and leading developer in the UK known for various large-scale, high-quality residential projects across Manchester
- One of five flagship buildings in the new residential development with unique metallic façades and a stunning architectural design
- The 40-storey building offers a total of 365 one to three bedroom apartments, with floor-to-ceiling glass windows to overlook the stunning views of the riverside docks, MediaCityUK and Manchester city
- With close proximity to world-class universities: Preferred academic destination for overseas studies, including The University of Salford, The University of Manchester and more
- Boundless employment opportunities with a large pool of high-quality tenants, consisting of young professionals, college students and families
- Convenient transport to all parts of Greater Manchester with neighbouring Metrolink station
- Green space and garden nature at your doorstep, with supermarkets, bars, restaurants, as well as shopping malls, including the Lowry Outlet Mall, all within walking distance
- Comprehensive resident amenities, including fitness room, private cinema, bicycle storage area and more
© 2022 CBRE Limited (Estate Agent Company License C-004065) (HK Company Registration No. 0125045). Address: Level 27, One Pacific Place, 88 Queensway, Admiralty, Hong Kong. Property information in this presentation is provided exclusively for CBRE’s clients and has not been verified. Specifically, no standard definition of floor area exists for non-residential properties. Recipients of this presentation are advised to inspect the property, take measurements and obtain legal and professional advice to verify the information provided herein. CBRE shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense suffered or incurred in connection with any use of or reliance on such information. This information has been obtained from sources believed reliable. We have not verified it and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. Purchasing uncompleted properties situated outside Hong Kong is complicated and contains risk. You should review all relevant information and documents carefully before making a purchase decision. If in doubt, please seek independent professional advice before making a purchase decision. Lease details and service ground rent (where applicable) are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your solicitor prior to exchange of contracts. Our sales representatives for overseas property work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and, unless expressly stated otherwise, are not licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance to deal with Hong Kong properties. *Prices are correct at the time of going to press. ^Travel time is approximate and for reference only, source: Developer’s information & Google Maps. Computer generated images and photographs are indicative only. Map for illustration purposes only, not to scale. Planning permission number 19/74484/REM issued by The Council of the City of Salford. Acquiring interest in an apartment in the building with 999 years leasehold from 2025. CBRE Project reference: X1 Platinum_01_webpage. Date of advertisement: 22 Aug 2022