Brand new 1 & 2 bedroom apartments, sophisticated stylish finishes, striking contemporary architecture and two private landscaped roof terraces.
The development, due to complete Q4 2018, comprises of 109 high quality private apartments with a mix of one and two bedrooms. The majority of apartments have a terrace or balcony whilst the roof garden allows residents to enjoy the open air and savour the breath-taking views across the rolling countryside.
Located in Ashford, a town in the county of Kent, the property lies on the River Great Stour at the southern edge of the North Downs. It is one of the best connected towns in the United Kingdom with International Rail and high speed links allowing you to travel into Central London in just 36 minutes. Ashford to St. Pancras has been described as London’s most envied commuter routes. Ashford International, within walking distance from the site, is now one of the busiest stations in the country, with over 3.3 million passengers a year.
Location: Ashford – the new destination
- Ashford International is now one of the busiest stations in the country, with over 3.3 million passengers a year.
- High speed rail connects to central London in just 36 minutes
- High speed rail to Stratford International in 27 minutes
- Eurostar to Paris in less than 2 hours
- Ashford has over £100 million of infrastructure investment planned over the next 5 years
- An all private development with a superb choice of luxurious apartment styles
- Majority with private balcony, terrace or ground level garden
- Residents’ communal landscaped roof terrace to both apartment buildings
- Surface and lower level secure car parking (allocated to each two bedroom apartment)
- High quality specifications throughout including designer kitchens by Manhattan
- Lift serving each apartment core
- Video entry phone security to each apartment
- Premier guarantee build warranty