A unique two bedroom apartment, located on Fleet Street EC4Y.
53 Fleet Street is a majestic Victorian terrace, lovingly restored to create five unique residences that redefine City living by developers Thornsett.
Nestled in the historic home of the British press comes 53 Fleet Street; a sublime selection of five apartments. A mix of lateral and split level apartments is offered, with the penthouse boasting two private roof terraces offering views towards the City and Westminster.
This exceptional two bedroom apartment provides bright open space throughout, with exceptional views of London. Originally arranged as almost two distinct buildings, an innovative bridge now links the front and rear parts of the building, whilst the glorious tiled front façade has been retained to ensure a perfect blend of period features and contemporary design.
All apartments are meticulously finished to a high specification with features including:
- Fully fitted kitchens by Pedini with integrated appliances by Siemens
- Oak engineered floors by Kährs
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Secure video entry
Surrounding 53 Fleet Street are some of the greatest cultural offerings in the world, such as the iconic St Pauls Cathedral and the British Museum. The area also remains an important centre of influence. To the east of the street is the Old Bailey, whilst plotted further along are some of the worlds biggest banks and insurance companies.
Proximity to tube:
- City Thameslink: 0.4 miles
- Chancery Lane Underground Station: 0.4 miles
- Temple Underground Station: 0.4 miles
- Blackfriars Underground Station: 0.4 Miles
Proximity to leisure and culture:
- Royal Courts of Justice: 0.3 miles
- Two Temple Place: 0.3 miles
- Old Bailey: 0.4 miles
- St. Pauls Cathedral: 0.4 miles