Bollo Lane, Chiswick W4
Bollo Lane W4 lies in Chiswick, a vibrant, multicultural and much sought after area beloved by residents for its strong sense of community, leafy green spaces and excellent tube and train links that bring central London within quick and easy reach.
Bollo Lane, Chiswick W4 offers residents a perfect balance between privacy and sociability. With naturally lit, beautiful flats with high ceilings that you’ll love coming home to and inviting communal spaces that encourage the development’s like-minded homeowners to come together, promoting a real sense of community.
Building Amenities include:
- Residents' lounge and dwelling area, Wi-Fi enabled
- 3rd floor landscaped communal roof terrace & gardens
- 8th floor landscaped communal roof terrace & gardens
- 2 bicycle stores
At Bollo Lane W4 you’ll find a home that really suits modern living with one, two and three-bedroom apartments that have been designed by our award-winning architects making the most of every centimetre of space and offering a great quality of life.
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Engineered dark oak flooring
- Fully fitted kitchens with built in Siemens appliances
- Digital heat control and video entry
- Built in wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Bathrooms finished with Hansgrohe fittings
Chiswick’s fine location gives residents excellent access to central and wider London, key universities are just 30-40 minutes door to door. When you have time on your hands there is also easy access to London icons such as Portobello Market, Harrods and the Natural History Museum amongst many others.
- South Acton Station: 4 min walk
- Chiswick Park Station: 7 min walk
- Green Park: 25 mins
- Victoria 34: mins
- Oxford Circus: 34 mins
- Bond Street: 34 mins
- Imperial College London: 30 mins
- London School of Economics (LSE): 44 mins
- Kings College London: 40 mins
- University of the Arts: 40 mins
- University College London (UCL): 45 mins