Callis Yard, Woolwich SE18
Now selling Callis Yard, a development of one, two & three bedroom contemporary apartments and townhouses located in Woolwich SE18. Situated in one of London's most vibrant and well connected boroughs Callis Yard will embrance a new community that combines the engaging heritage buildings with distinctive contemporary architecture.
Set to complete in 2018, Callis Yard comprises 120 spectacular 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments and 3 bedroom townhouses. Located close to the banks of the River Thames many of the upper floor apartments will boast panoramic views across the Thames towards Canary Wharf. The development will also include a private residents' roof terrace, landscaped gardens and bicycle storage. Woolwich is redefining its future and embracing its past. With significant investment over the last ten years, the area is now awash with new cafés and restaurants, art galleries, parks, shopping and the hugely popular farmers market. Callis Yard is a location for those that embrace variety.
- Bespoke light oak veneer entrance doors
- Karndean brushed oak flooring to Hallway & Living spaces
- Luxurious large format stone effect porcelain tiles to all bathrooms and shower rooms
- Apartment is fully fitted with underfloor heating to all rooms inc. bathrooms and shower rooms
- Villeroy & Boch and Hansgrohe bathroom appliances
- Bespoke feature architraves and skirting
- Full height fitted wardrobe in white with sliding white glass doors to all main bedrooms. Walk-in wardrobes to selected apartments.
- Carpet in all bedrooms
- Audio/visual entry phone system
- All apartments benefit from a 10-year warranty
- 999-year lease
- Private residents' gym fitted with modern high tech equipment
- Concierge service
- Landscaped terrace with views towards Canary Wharf
- Media wall in the main entrance lobby displaying local transport times, news and weather
- Lifts to all apartment blocks
- Secure cycle storage
- Limited secure car parking spaces
- Electric vehicle charging points subject to availability
- A Car Club space is provided on the site
Callis Yard is located within a short walk of Woolwich Arsenal station, offering both National Rail and Docklands Light Railway services. From 2018, Woolwich will also benefit from the forthcoming Crossrail, which will offer connections to Canary Wharf in just 8 minutes, the City in 14 minutes and the West End in 22 minutes. Furthermore, Callis Yard sits just 10 minutes from London City Airport via the DLR. The development is a 2 minute walk from Woolwich High Street which is home to a mix of local bars, cafes, restaurants and high-street shops.
Please note these are computer generated images and are for illustrative purposes only. Journey times are estimates and taken from TFL.