A comprehensive guide to our fees and charges
Upon finding your new home, we will commence the Tenancy administration process. This process ensures that both the Landlord and Tenant rights are protected.
The Tenancy Agreement fee covers CBRE’s adminstrative costs for creating a tenancy agreement, along with the administration relating to the holding of your deposit with the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Please note that your initial holding fee will be off-set against your up-front rent and reflected on your Tenant statement of account.
Tenant references will be conducted by a third party independent referencing company. CBRE will also require an original proof of identity (current passport or photo driving licence) and proof of current address which must be dated within the last 3 month’s (utility bill, council tax demand, bank statement or credit card bill).
The inventory check-out cost is borne by the Tenant whilst the Landlord pays the initial check-in charges.
Your deposit is registered and protected through the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
All Fees are inclusive of VAT (calculated at 20%).
- Holding Fee*: 1 week’s rent
- Tenancy Agreement Fee: £225 +VAT (£270 inc VAT)
- Referencing Fee: £42 +VAT per person (£50.40 inc VAT)
- Inventory Check-out Fee: £130 +VAT (£156 inc VAT)
- Deposit: Typically 6 week’s rent
- Addenda or Change of Sharer Agreement: £125 +VAT (£150 inc VAT)
- Renewal Agreement or Memorandum: £125 +VAT (£150 inc VAT)