Top five Fulham features
Bordered by Chelsea to the north and with the River Thames to the south, Fulham is one of the capital’s most popular residential enclaves; we have discovered the top reasons why…
- Shop till you drop - Fulham provides fantastic local retail from high-end fashion and gorgeous homeware shops like Emma Bridgewater’s, to antique and vintage furniture shops on Lillie Road. There are also great quality butchers and delicatessens in Parsons Green.
- Sporting prowess - Two top football clubs - Chelsea and Fulham both have their home grounds in Fulham.
- The great outdoors - Lovely green parks are plentiful, including Bishops Park and Fulham Palace, Hurlingham Park and the exclusive Hurlingham Club.
- Wine & dine - Fulham offers a huge selection of restaurants, bars and pubs. From the famous Blue Elephant, the first Michelin-starred gastro pub The Harwood Arms, to the renowned White Horse pub or ‘Sloaney Pony’ as it is widely known.
- Train that brain - There is an excellent selection of top notch primary, preparatory and secondary schools. Fulham also boasts two French schools – ooh la la!
Random Fulham fact: Daniel Radcliffe aka Harry Potter was born and bred in Fulham.