White City Living, London
The residential heart of the new White City
Circa 1,400 new suites, apartments, duplexes and penthouses set among eight acres of green open spaces, formal gardens, private courtyards and water features, all right in the heart of West London.
In addition to the extensive residential offer, White City Living will be home to a wide variety of shops, restaurants, cafés and bars that, alongside spaces for performances, markets and exhibitions, contribute to the overall sense of a thriving, dynamic new district.
The £8 billion White City Opportunity Area is a unique collaboration between local government and private enterprise, bringing with it 6,000 new homes and 10,000 new jobs. Some of the world’s greatest names in retail, media and education are transforming the site into a world-leading research and innovation hub, an entertainment core and a hive of creativity. And at the centre of all this lies White City Living by St James.
Westfield is already home to 360 shops, 60 places to eat and drink and a 17-screen, state-of-the-art cinema. It’s more than doubling in size.
Imperial College with its new 25-acre campus will bring together some of the finest business talents and academic minds to address some of the world’s toughest challenges.
Television Centre, the home of BBC Worldwide, forms the epicentre of a major new business district dedicated to the creative industries including a 47 room hotel and a private members’ club by Soho House.
Nature is front and centre throughout the development courtesy of the integrated landscape design and architectural team at Patel Taylor, the practice behind the 2012 Olympic Athletes’ Village.
The entire landscape, from the open parkland and the quayside to the public square and gardens, is interwoven with footpaths and cycling routes, whilst private courtyards are reserved exclusively for residents.
It’s not just a new place to live – it’s a new way to live. A place surrounded by the brightest minds and a wealth of creativity, a place to take a step back before taking the plunge, a place to live well, live right and live bright.
The private facilities combine comfort and convenience with an unmistakeable air of exclusivity. They have been selected and designed to act as an extension to a home, a series of well thought-out, fully equipped features that make everyday life – and work – that much brighter.
- Residents’ club with concierge service
- Two 20-seat private cinemas with food & drink facilities
- Screen-entertainment suite
- Exclusive dining room & dedicated private kitchen
- Business lounge & meeting rooms
- Basement parking*
- 17m swimming pool
- Therapeutic hydro-pool
- Treatment & massage rooms
- Personal training studios
- Cardio & weights gym including free-weights room
- Club lounge with firepit
Journey Times (TfL Zone 2)
White City Living is just minutes away from Central London and perfectly positioned for access to international transport hubs via a range of direct links including two Underground stations (White City and Wood Lane) right on its doorstep.
- Westfield - 06 minutes
- Holland Park - 09 minutes
- Paddington Station - 14 minutes
- Hyde Park -14 minutes
- Oxford Circus -19 minutes
- King's Cross Station - 27 minutes
- Bank - 28 minutes
- London Heathrow - 30 minutes
- London Gatwick - 70 minutes
- Imperial College White City - 10 minutes
- Imperial College London - 28 minutes
- University College London - 26 minutes
- London School of Economics - 26 minutes
- King’s College London - 29 minutes
- Queen Mary, University of London 45 minutes
*Travel times based on the Transport for London website 2016 and google.co.uk/maps.