An exceptional two bedroom apartment to rent in Tower Bridge, EC3N
CBRE Residential is delighted to bring to the market this stunning two bedroom apartment in a new luxurious development which forms part of the Four Seasons Hotel Group.
The apartment, located on the fourth floor comprises a large open plan living and dining room, a beautiful master bedroom boasting a walk in wardrobe area and a stunning en-suite bathroom, a large second also benefiting from en-suite bathrooms and fitted storage.
The apartment was beautifully designed and furnished by Fox Linton. The design reflects the spirit of navigation through bespoke furniture and curated artefacts.
The apartment is approximately 2449 Sq. Ft. (275 Sq. M) and as part of the Four Seasons Group tenants will have access to the following at additional costs:
• Butler services available in-residence
• Grocery delivery and stacking in-residence
• Limousine car services available upon request
• Valet parking services and secure car parking facilities
• Storage unit available upon request
• In-residence Bar and in room dining/catering facilities available
• 24-hour In-residence dining and private chef services
• In-residence wine experience with Chateau Latour pre-selected wines
• Brioni mens boutique on-site and tailoring services available
• Gielly Green hair salon on-site
• In-residence SPA and Physiotherapy services
• Translator services
• Business centre services
Each of the Residences offers effortless, hotel-inspired living with flawless Four Seasons service, unrivalled privacy and exclusivity. In addition, residential guests have access to all the hotel facilities including the SPA, fitness centre and swimming pool. The three restaurants, which include: our French Michelin star Restaurant - La Dame De Pic, Mei Ume: Chinese Japanese Restaurant and European/British Ala Carte menu served at Rotuna.
The apartments are a moments walk to Tower Hill tube station, 5-minutes to Tower Gateway (DLR) or Fenchurch Street Station and 30 minutes to London City Airport, the Residences provide excellent access to London and beyond.
Local areas of interest include the Tower of London, Tower Bridge, St. Pauls Cathedral, Shakespeares Globe Theatre, HMS Belfast and The Monument to the Great Fire of London as well as neighbourhoods such as St Katherines Dock, Shoreditch and Hoxton.
Adjacent down the river is the St. Katherine Docks marina where you will find an array of restaurants.
Additionally, the expert Concierge can provide recommendations for restaurants, bars and shopping in the vicinity of the West End and The City of London.
*Minimum stay is 7 days
For more information about our fees please visit our web-sites Tenant Fees page located under the Rent tab.Read more