Callis Yard now complete! Open weekend 9th - 10th March!
Callis Yard now complete! Contact the sales team now to book your appointment!
Help to Buy Available!
Located on the sixth floor of the forthcoming Callis Yard development is this 544 sq ft one bedroom apartment. The apartment will offer an open-plan living and dining area with balcony and south east facing views.
Each apartment will benefit from bespoke light oak veneer entrance doors, Karndean brushed oak flooring to the hallway and living spaces and underfloor heating throughout. The kitchen will offer silestone white worktops, under cabinet LED lighting and fully integrated stainless steel appliances. The bedroom comes carpeted and is fitted with full height white wardrobes with white glass sliding doors. The large bathroom will offer grey porcelain floor and wall tiles, Villeroy and Boch sanitary ware and Hansgrohe taps.
Set to complete in Q4 2018, Callis Yard comprises 120 spectacular 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments and 3 bedroom townhouses. The development will also include a residents gymnasium, private roof terrace, landscaped roof-gardens and bicycle storage.
Callis Yard is located within a short walk of Woolwich Arsenal station, offering both National Rail and Docklands Light Railway services. From 2018, Woolwich will also benefit from the forthcoming Crossrail, which will offer connections to Canary Wharf in just 8 minutes, the City in 14 minutes and the West End in 22 minutes. Furthermore, Callis Yard sits just 10 minutes from London City Airport via the DLR. The development is a 2 minute walk from Woolwich High Street which is home to a mix of local bars, cafes, restaurants and high-street shops.
Please note these are computer generated images and are for illustrative purposes only. The virtual tour video is of the Marketing Suite and not the actual apartments. Journey times are estimates and taken from TFL.
*Terms and Conditions
• This offer applies to any units reserved on the 9th & 10th March 2019, on the condition that all reservation fees are paid in full upon reservation.
• All reservations are subject to a £500 reservation if using Help to Buy, and a £2,000 reservation fee for any other purchase.
• All reservations are subject to the developers approval and a 21 days exchange.
• The developers decision is final.
• Stamp Duty and £1000 towards legal fees will come directly from the developer and paid to your solicitor at completion. No discount on purchase price will be offered.
• £5,000 furniture voucher will be given as a token to spend with MyStyle interiors only, and will not be discounted from the purchase price.
• These offers are for the purchaser named on the reservation form and is not transferable.Read more