A spacious three bedroom apartment with two private balconies in the Royal Docks E16
This well presented apartment comprises a large, open plan kitchen, dining and living area, opening up onto a private balcony, a master suite with built in storage and an en suite bathroom, two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The floor to ceiling windows offer plenty of natural light throughout, while the utility cupboards offer an abundance of storage space.
Residents will also benefit from:
- A 24 hour concierge service
- Tranquil landscaped gardens
- Commercial and retail units offering an opportunity to indulge in the upcoming shops and restaurants,
- Car park spaces available by separate negotiation
- Cycle storage spaces for residents only
Already linked to several bus routes and the DLR, Royal Docks West offers a simple and quick connection to so much of London. Crossrail, arriving at Custom House in 2019 will connect Royal Docks West with Canary Wharf in 3 minutes, the City in 10 minutes, Stratford in 12, Bond Street in 17, and remarkably Heathrow Airport in just 45 minutes.
- 3 minute walk to Custom House Station (DLR and Crossrail)
- 3 minute walk to Royal Victoria Station (DLR)Read more