A beautifully presented three bedroom apartment with a private terrace and two balconies in the Royal Docks E16
This large, 17th floor apartment comprises a large, open plan kitchen, dining and living area, opening up onto a large private terrace and two balconies, a master suite with built in storage and en suite bathroom, two further double bedrooms, one with en suite and terrace access, and a family bathroom. The floor to ceiling windows offer stunning views and plenty of natural light throughout, while the utility cupboards offer an abundance of storage space.
Residents will also benefit from:
- A 24 hour concierge service
- Tranquil landscaped gardens
- Commercial and retail units offering an opportunity to indulge in the upcoming shops and restaurants,
- Car park spaces available by separate negotiation
- Cycle storage spaces for residents only
Already linked to several bus routes and the DLR, Royal Docks West offers a simple and quick connection to so much of London. Crossrail, arriving at Custom House in 2019 will connect Royal Docks West with Canary Wharf in 3 minutes, the City in 10 minutes, Stratford in 12, Bond Street in 17, and remarkably Heathrow Airport in just 45 minutes.
- 3 minute walk to Custom House Station (DLR and Crossrail)
- 3 minute walk to Royal Victoria Station (DLR)Read more