19-20 Poland Street, W1
Located in the heart of London, but nestled away from the bright lights, 19-20 Poland Street is a collection of nine beautiful, contemporary residences with and industrial twist.
Conveniently located for some of London's best shops, restaurants and bars, 19-20 Poland Street is a contemporary development of nine apartments over six floors. With its stone facade and imposing arch windows, each apartment takes style inspiration from New York, and London in refinement.
Whether you are working or studying in London, or simply looking for a superb place to stay when visiting, 19-20 Poland Street offers residents the very best of the capital right on their doorstep.
- Nine apartments
- 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments
- Penthouse on the sixth floor
- Prices from £950,000
- Stone exterior facade
- Lease length: 999 years
- Exposed steel internal structure
- Fully fitted kitchens with stone worktops and Siemens integrated appliances
- Individually controlled air cooling and heat recovery systems throughout
- Underfloor heating in all rooms
- Lighting to all terraces and balconies
- 0.2 miles from Oxford Circus Underground Station (Bakerloo, Central and Victoria Lines)
- 0.4 miles from Tottenham Court Road Underground Station (Central and Northern Lines, Crossrail coming next year)
- 0.5 miles to Shaftsbury Avenue
- 0.6 miles to The National Gallery
- 0.8 miles to Covent Garden Piazza
- 0.3 miles to University of the Arts, London College of Fashion
- 0.4 miles to University of Westminster