38 Southampton Street, Covent Garden, WC2
38 Southampton Street is a distinctive development in one of London's most historic districts. Occupying a south-easterly corner, the building offers panoramic views along the Strand and up to Covent Garden's famous Piazza.
The historic building is located just south of Covent Garden Piazza and is surrounded on all sides by an abundance of lifestyle and leisure offerings. Moments from the doorstep, the Strand, Covent Garden Piazza, Long Acre and Seven Dials offer a huge and diverse range of high end retail opportunities and fashionable eateries, with many world renowned venues such as the Royal Opera House and The Savoy Hotel close by. Additonally, two of the world's best universities - London School of Economics (LSE) and King's College London - are just a short walk from these fantastic apartments.
The area, steeped in history, continues to draw worldwide recognition as a sought after place to both live and work.
- Only three apartments remaining
- 16 apartments & 2 penthouses
- 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments
- 24 hour concierge service
- Lease length: 999 years
- Original façade
- Panoramic views along the Strand and Covent Garden Piazza
- Hand selected Thala grey stone work surfaces
- Bespoke Italian kitchens fully fitted with Smeg appliance
- Underfloor heating throughout apartments
- Comfort cooling and heat recovery systems
- Lighting control system
- 0.2 miles from Covent Garden Underground Station (Piccadilly Lines)
- 0.3 miles from Leicester Square Underground Station (Central and Piccadilly Line)
- 354 ft to Covent Garden Piazza
- 0.2 miles to the Royal Opera House
- 0.3 miles to the National Portrait Gallery
- 0.4 miles to London School of Economics (LSE)
- 0.4 miles to Kings College London (Strand Campus)