Halsey House, WC1
Halsey House is a striking period building on the historic Red Lion Square in Holborn. Beautifully and meticulously refurbished, Halsey House is perfectly located in this prime part of London, close to some of the world's best universities and the headquarters of some of the world's biggest organisations.
Set on one of London’s most famous and historic squares, this impressive character building offers a selection of 13 luxury apartments including studio and two-bedroom apartments.
The Halsey House Development
- Thirteen apartments
- Studio and two bedroom apartments
- Prices from £825,000
- Lift access
- On-street parking permits available
- Views across Red Lion Square
Halsey House Design
The development has been meticulously refurbished to the highest of standards.
- Developed by City & Docklands
- Architecture by HWO Architects
- Interior design by Camerich
- Engineered wooden flooring
- Bespoke kitchens with composite stone worktops
- Integrated Siemens appliances
- Video entry
The Holborn Area
Halsey House sits proudly amongst London’s most glamorous shopping, dining, theatre, museum and financial districts and is very well connected.
- 0.2 miles from Holborn Station (Central and Piccadilly Lines)
- 0.3 miles to Lincoln's Inn Fields
- 0.5 miles to the London School of Economics (LSE)
- 0.6 miles to the British Museum