The Old Dairy, WC1
The Old Dairy is a beautiful collection of apartments and townhouses, set within a private mews in the heart of Bloomsbury.
The Old Dairy development
The Old Dairy is a boutique development, perfectly placed on a peaceful street with the vibrant energy of King’s Cross and St Pancras on its doorstep. The exceptional homes are tucked away on a quiet mews, overlooking landscaped gardens, and offering residents a tranquil retreat from London’s bustling metropolis.
- 13 new homes
- 1 & 2-bedroom apartments and 3-bedroom townhouses
- Private mews
- New development by Goldenstone
- Completion: Q3 2019
The design of The Old Dairy
The exterior design of the building references The Old Dairy’s original peaked roofscape design. Inside, the architects have created homes with spaces elevating vertically and horizontally with an abundance of natural light from the impressive windows.
- Interior design by 1508
- Architecture by Stanhope Gate Architecture Ltd. and S333
- Original peaked roofscape design
- Landscaped gardens
- Large skylights and full height windows
Living in Bloomsbury
Today, Bloomsbury is at the epicentre of London’s urban vibe, steeped in history but brimming with energy. King’s Cross & St Pancras International stations on your doorstep with fast trains to Europe, only a few minutes’ walk of The Old Dairy.
- 7 minutes' walk from King's Cross Station
- 6 minutes' walk to Russell Square Station
- St George’s gardens located to the rear of the development
- The British Museum and Charles Dickens Museum a short walk away
- Hyde Park and Regent’s Park are both in close proximity
page 1 of 1