Signal Townhouses, Greenwich SE10
A unique collection of 16 contemporary, three-bedroom townhouses designed by award winning architects AHMM situated in the vicinity of Greenwich’s historical Enderby Wharf, SE10.
When approaching Signal Townhouses, the elegant design is immediately apparent with the exposed Weinnerberger-Marziale brickwork displayed within the garden mews and intimate close setting, each providing a secure, self-contained and exclusive offer.
Entrance to the houses is gained via a private paved granite courtyard. Inside, the look and feel matches the elegant beauty of the house’s external design. From its bespoke Alno kitchen to hardwood floors, light spacious rooms, floor-to-ceiling window off the reception area, to the privately situated roof terrace, everything has been considered to the finite detail. The general sweep of the design creates a light and airy ambience. These stunning townhouses are refined, luxurious and full of style.
Signal Townhouses specification
- Aluprof Aluminium Bi folding doors
- Exposed brick feature wall
- Engineered Oak flooring
- Integrated Miele kitchen appliances
- Contemporary white Duravit sanitary wear
- Full porcelain tilling to all floors and ceilings
- Fitted laminate wardrobes to master and second bedroom
- Gated landscape development
- Decked terrace area to top floor bedroom
- Courtyard garden off living room
- Video entry system
- Off-street parking for one car
- Completing January 2018
Location - Greenwich, SE10
Signal Townhouses is located on the south side of the River Thames, in the heart of Peninsula West, within walking distance of both The O2 and Greenwich itself. It’s a stone’s throw from major bus routes and a short walk from North Greenwich Station and Maze Hill mainline station, offering direct links to London Cannon Street in 16 minutes, and providing fast and efficient access to Canary Wharf, City Airport, Westfield Stratford and the West End.
Walking times from Signal Townhouses:
- Greenwich Town Centre – 12 minutes
- Westcombe Park – 12 minutes
- Maze Hill – 14 minutes
- North Greenwich – 18 minutes
- Greenwich – 27 minutes
From North Greenwich:
- Canary Wharf – 3 minutes
- London Bridge – 11 minutes
- London Waterloo – 14 minutes
- London City Airport – 16 minutes
- Charing Cross – 21 minutes
- King’s Cross/ St Pancras – 25 minutes
- Oxford Circus – 32 minutes
Please note the actual images shown are taken from the show home. Journey times are estimates and taken from TFL.