Watch House, W1
Hidden behind a discreet entrance off the vibrant and bustling Berwick Street, Watch House provides so much more than flats - it provides the opportunity to own a little bit of Soho.
In creating Watch House, the developers PMB have undertaken more than just a residential scheme, they have contributed to the regeneration of Berwick Street itself, introducing new retail space and a hotel, whilst the street still retains the charm of the famous Berwick Street market.
Walkers Court to the south has too been transformed by West End landlord Soho Estates, with the introduction of the new Boulevard Theatre and Restaurant just yards from the Watch House’s discreet front door.
From studio apartments to the duplex penthouse, these apartments possess exceptional design, featuring brick, slip feature walls, Buster and Punch brassware, wide-plank engineered oak flooring, and extensive outside space.
With the supply of new developments in this historic part of central London at a premium, the Watch House is truly unique opportunity to acquire a piece of Soho for yourself.
- Development Team - PMB Holdings
- Architect - Latitude
- Interior Design - Create Interior Design
- London School of Economics (1 mile)
- Kings College London (1 mile)
- University College London (1.1 miles)
- Piccadilly Circus 0.3 miles – 6 minute walk (Bakerloo Line, Piccadilly Line)
- Leicester Square 0.4 miles – 8 minute walk (Northern Line and Piccadilly)
- Oxford Circus 0.4 miles – 9 minute walk (Central Line, Victoria Line, Bakerloo Line)