Email our lettings and property management team here.
Why you should choose CBRE to let your flat
Letting your property with CBRE is a straightforward task. Our expert lettings and management team will provide you with the tools and information to find the right tenant for your property in a timely manner.
We will work closely with you to develop your asset and maximise your investment
- We will give you a realistic valuation of your property to maximise the speed of letting and rental income taking into account relevant and recent market comparable evidence.
- We will advise on the presentation of the property, recommending repairs, refurbishments, and furniture options to ensure the property presents at its best.
- We will ensure the property is ready to occupy as soon as possible after your tenant vacates, to minimise void periods
- We will co-ordinate PR and marketing coverage to ensure your property is reaching its target market
- We will provide you with exceptional customer service at all times by allocating one experienced team member as your dedicated point of contact
- We will ensure only the highest calibre tenants are submitted for your approval
- We will provide regular and bespoke market updates
- We will negotiate on your behalf to ensure you achieve the highest possible rent from the most suitable tenant
- We will be on call 24/7 to tenants and will oversee the tenancy from pre-tenancy preparation to emergencies and repairs during the tenancy to negotiating the return of the deposit if you opt for our fully managed service
How your property will be advertised
- As a complementary part of our service, our dedicated, in-house marketing team will ensure that: – Professional photography, floors plans, and in some cases Virtual Walkthroughs are arranged
- Detailed, accurate, and captivating descriptions are written which are optimised to position our properties as high as possible on search engine rankings, meaning your property is seen by more tenants
- Individual and unique property details including photography, descriptions, floor plans, and EPCs are produced
- Property details are issued to our international database of high calibre applicants
- All property details, including floor plans, EPC, map of the location, and photos are displayed on our CBRE Residential website www.cbreresidential.com/uk
- Each property has its own bespoke listing on property portals including Rightmove, Zoopla and OnTheMarket, which will be made live within 24 hours of instruction
- PR and advertising opportunities are explored where possible. Our PR team has achieved extensive coverage in The Times, London Evening Standard, Daily Mail, and Financial Times as well as international publications
- At an extra cost to you, with your approval, we can organise open house launches and preview events or targeted marketing campaigns to relocation agents or serviced apartment operators
Data for 2021-2022
What we do
Typically, our managed properties achieve higher rents and lower void periods compared to properties that are not managed. Tenants and corporate relocation agents are attracted to the security of a professionally managed property and are willing to pay a premium for this. Our experienced and diligent management team work in conjunction with the lettings team to ensure the quick and seamless transition between tenancies.
- Our service includes:
- Oversee all repairs, refurbishments and furnishings
- Collect tenants rent
- pay contractor invoices
- pay balances to landlord, and send regular statements to landlords
- On call 24/7 for emergencies
- Carry out property inspections
- Ensure your property complies to all current health and safety legislation
- Protect the tenants deposit with The Tenancy Deposit Scheme
- Arrange the end of tenancy and negotiating return of deposit
- Safety and legal compliance are our priority and as such we ensure your risks are met when we manage your property
- Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information on our management service.
PRS Membership Certificate 2021 - 2022
CBRE Residential has a fantastic proposition which is wholly centred around the supply and management of luxury and prestige properties in prime central London.
Properties range from small boutique apartments to state-of-the-art modern blocks and it is clear that CBRE Residential represents the entire spectrum really well. Irrespective of the size of their portfolio, all landlords using CBRE Residential are extremely well looked after. This renowned brand enjoys global recognition and the team is always willing to utilise its size and scale for the benefit of the client. With a raft of services available, all parties, whether landlords, developers or tenants can be assured that they are in expert hands.
The Development Consultancy teams lead the way with advice on everything from interior design trends to real-time analysis of key tenant demographics and drivers. The property management team fully understands the demands of high-end clients and that they are often time poor, so they consistently deliver a luxury service to meet (and exceed) expectations.