Aldwych Chambers, Covent Garden WC2
Aldwych Chambers is beautiful new development of 20 homes located in the very heart of the historic Strand conservation area.
Tucked away from the hustle and bustle of Strand, on the peaceful and tranquil Essex Street, comes Aldwych Chambers. This stunning new development consists of 20 carefully crafted homes arranged over eight floors of a beautiful period building.
This luxury new development features sleek, modern interiors that have been carefully designed and crafted with a stylish colour palette and finished with some of the most luxurious materials.
The location of this development allows residents to embrace the best of what London has to offer, with the lively shops and historic theatres of Covent Garden, the cool bars of Soho and the peaceful Victoria Embankment Garden all nearby. Aldwych Chambers is also close to some of the world's most prestigious education institutions, including The London School of Economics and Political Science and King’s College London.
- 20 apartments
- 3 units remaining
- Prices from £1,700,000 to £4,725,000
- Video entry system
- Weekday concierge
- Cycle storage
- State of the art cinema room
- Lease length: 999 years
All homes have been meticulously crafted to a very high level and include:
- Comfort cooling
- Underfloor heating
- Bespoke, fully fitted kitchens featuring state-of-the-art appliances
- Stunning bathrooms, finished with marble and featuring the most luxurious appliances
Aldwych Chambers is developed by RER.
Proximity to Tube:
- Temple: 0.2 miles
- Holborn: 0.5 miles
- Chancery Lane: 0.5 miles
Proximity to leisure and culture:
- The Royal Courts of Justice: 400 feet
- Strand: 0.2 miles
- Somerset House: 0.3 miles
Proximity to educational institutions:
- King’s College: 0.2 miles
- London School of Economics (LSE): 0.3 miles
Proximity to Thames and green spaces:
- Middle Temple Gardens: 0.1 miles
- The River Thames: 0.1 miles