Beau House, St James's SW1
Beau House is one of St James’s finest developments, featuring eight wonderful apartments.
Beau House is a stunning collection of beautiful new homes that have been constructed and finished to the highest degree of precision and elegance. The scheme comprises three, 1 bedroom apartments, two, 2 bedroom apartments and three, 3 bedroom apartments, including a beautiful penthouse.
The location of the relatively peaceful Jermyn Street is perfect to explore the very best of what the capital has to offer. Sat right in the heart of the prestigious St James’s district, Soho, Covent Garden and Fitzrovia are only moments away.
These gorgeous homes really are second to none, in terms of design, specification and finish. Only the finest materials and appliances have been used during the creation, ensuring the most luxurious level of living is achieved.
The dedicated concierge ensures that all residents are thoroughly cared for and evens offers lifestyle packages, providing easy access to the best of London’s luxuries.
- 8 apartments
- Prices from £1,900,000 to £14,500,000
- Three 1 bedroom apartments, two 2 bedroom apartments and three 3 bedroom apartments including 1 penthouse remaining
- Cycle storage
- Video entry system
- Lease length: 999 years
These apartments have been designed to the highest of standards and include:
- Underfloor heating
- Comfort cooling
- Handpicked marble flooring in all bathrooms
- Top of the range bathroom appliances
- Bespoke, fully fitted kitchens featuring top of the range appliances and Quooker taps
Beau House is a Dukelease development with interiors by Edward Philips and Oliver Burns (penthouse).
Proximity to tube:
- Piccadilly Circus: 0.2 miles
- Green Park: 0.3 miles
- Leicester Square: 0.4 miles
Proximity to leisure and culture:
- Regent Street: 0.2 miles
- The National Gallery: 0.4 miles
- Oxford Street: 0.6 miles
Proximity to green spaces:
- St. James’s Square: 0.2 miles
- St. James’s Park: 0.4 miles
- Green Park: 0.4 miles