Callis Yard, Woolwich SE18
A spectacular development comprising of one, two and three-bedroom apartments and townhouses situated in the heart of Woolwich SE18, Callis Yard offers residents the best in contemporary living combined with distinctive architecture in one of the capital’s best-connected boroughs.
Help to Buy now available
Each apartment within the Callis Yard development will have:
- Satin stainless steel ironmongery
- Brushed oak flooring in the hall and living spaces
- Fully fitted underfloor heating in all rooms
- Villeroy & Boch and Hansgrohe bathroom appliances.
- Fitted wardrobes with sliding glass doors
- Carpets in all bedrooms
Access to the properties is via a secure entry system complete with audio/visual phone entry, and apartments benefit from a 10-year warranty.
Those living in the new community built in and around Callis Yard will benefit from:
- Private residents’ gym fitted with modern, high tech equipment
- Concierge service
- Landscaped terrace with views towards Canary Wharf
- Interior designed main entrance lobby with media wall showing local transport times, news and weather
- Lift access to all apartment blocks
- Secure cycle storage and limited car parking spaces
- Electric vehicle charging points subject to availability
Help To Buy
The scheme itself was designed to help first-time buyers to get onto the property ladder through an ISA, equity loan or shared ownership agreement.
Whichever you choose to take out, CBRE are able to help you to put down a deposit on your first home so feel free to contact us for more information on help to buy at Callis Yard, or for advice on any of our help to buy properties.
Woolwich SE18 is in the fortunate position of being within one of London’s most vibrant areas where there is always something going on. The excellent transport links mean that residents of Woolwich have quick and easy access to the capital, should they choose to venture far from SE18.
The Callis Yard development is a 2-minute walk from Woolwich high street where there are a number of local bars, restaurants, cafes and shops; but should you decide to go further afield then you have a number of travel options, including:
- Woolwich Arsenal station (DLR and National Rail services)
- Crossrail will offer connections to Canary Wharf in 8 minutes, the City in 14 minutes and the West End in 22 minutes
- London City airport (10 minutes via DLR)