Pinks Mews, Holborn EC1
Pinks Mews is a stunning new unique collection of 35 carefully crafted homes located in a quiet mews in the middle of Holborn.
Tucked well away from the hustle and bustle of Holborn, comes this selection of 35 new homes for sale. Offering a mix of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments arranged over the lower-ground, ground, first and second floors, this private, gated development really is truly unique.
Invisible to the passer-by and accessed via a private lane, Pinks Mews is a secluded enclave in the heart of Holborn – one of London’s historical, central neighbourhoods.
Housed within six beautiful Victorian buildings, these luxuriously crafted apartments and duplexes offer a rare and unique lifestyle. They follow a design vision and specification unheard of outside Mayfair, Knightsbridge or Belgravia. Private entrances, dedicated lifts and 24-hour concierge, complete the picture of the perfect urban retreat.
Upon leaving their blissfully tranquil home, residents will find themselves in the burgeoning quarter of London Midtown and discover a world of inspiration on their doorstep.
- 35 apartments
- Prices from £995,000 to £2,750,000
- Twelve 1-bedroom apartments, twenty two 2-bedroom apartments and one 3-bedroom apartment.
- 24-hour concierge
- Lease length: 998 years
All of the apartments are meticulously finished to a high specification with features including:
- Under floor heating in bedrooms and comfort cooling throughout
- Hand-picked marble bathrooms
- Bespoke wardrobes finished with bronze ironmongery
- Fully fitted kitchens complete with Miele appliances
Pinks Mews is being developed by Sons and Co.
Proximity to tube:
- Chancery Lane Underground Station: 0.1 miles
- Holborn Underground Station: 0.5 miles
- Farringdon Station: 0.4 Miles
Proximity to leisure and culture:
- Royal Courts of Justice: 0.6 miles
- Old Bailey: 0.5 miles
- St. Paul’s Cathedral: 0.6 miles
- Lincoln’s Inn Fields: 0.5 miles
In the press
Evening Standard Homes and Property:
A rare new scheme, Pinks Mews, offers 35 homes in what could be a film set for a Dickensian drama.