Queen's Wharf, Hammersmith W6
Queen’s Wharf is a stunning new river-fronting development by Mount Anvil and FABRICA, located in West London’s Hammersmith W6, of 165 residences ranging from studio to three bedroom apartments. This ideal location offers excellent transportation links in and out of central London while still maintaining the tranquillity and amenities of a riverside lifestyle. The site will also house the world-famous Riverside Studios and its many amenities including a theatre, café, restaurant, bar and cinema.
Queen’s Wharf, now 95% sold, is a beautiful new development located Surrey Bend of the River Thames where it flows under Grade II listed Hammersmith Bridge – a place made famous by the defining role it has played in the world renowned Oxford vs Cambridge Boat Race since 1836.
Queen’s Wharf will offer 165 privately owned residential apartments ranging from studios up to three bedroom penthouses. The residences have been carefully designed to maximize the panoramas of the river bend and to embody the best of British design. With homes ready to move into later this year, Queen’s Wharf is sure to be sure to be a statement of elegance offering an unrivalled combination of relaxed river living, world class shopping, culture, schools and restaurants.
The Queen’s Wharf development will also house the world-famous Riverside Studios and its proximity to the hearts of Fulham and Chelsea will give it an undertone of sophisticated creativity.
Queen's Wharf is conveniently situated within easy reach of Chelsea, Knightsbridge and Fulham along with the rest of London. Residents are well served by a local transport network that makes every corner of the capital easily accessible.
- Hammersmith Underground Station (Piccadilly, District, Hammersmith & City and Circle lines) - 5 minutes
- Paddington Station - 12 Minutes
- Victoria Station - 14 Minutes
- Heathrow Airport - 33 minutes on Picadilly Line, 22 minutes by car
- Gatwick and London City Airport can also be reached in less than one hour
The new Crossrail line is due to be completed this year and will decrease journey times between Heathrow Airport, Paddington, The West End, The City and Canary Wharf.
- Dedicated 24 hour concierge
- Rooftop terrace
- Landscaped podium gardens over 3 levels
- Car parking spaces available for purchase
- Secure bicycle storage
- Theatre, cinema and performance arts at Riverside Studios
- Café, restaurant and bar at ground level