Spire London, West India Quay E14
Located on the edge of West India Quay and spanning more than 65 floors with 765 private apartments, Spire London is the tallest consented residential building in Western Europe. Spire London will offer an array of luxurious lifestyle facilities including a 35th floor residential club, elevated swimming pool, private screening room, gym and spa.
Spire London offers a choice of luxurious Suites, 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments, and 4-bedroom penthouses, with far-reaching views across Canary Wharf to the east, and of the River Thames and City of London to the West. Each apartment features spacious winter gardens or terraces and specifications styled by world-renowned Argent Design. Residents' amenities include a 35th floor swimming pool and gym with panoramic views, together with a spa, private screening room and residents' bar. The building offers 24 hour concierge facilities with services including dry cleaning and housekeeping. The development will also provide a 3rd floor external roof garden and additional leisure amenities.
- Highest consented residential tower in Western Europe
- Striking entrance lobby – spanning the entire depth of the building with 6-metre-high ceilings
- Open-plan kitchens with quartz work surfaces, mirrored splashback tiling and bronze finish detailing
- Comfort-cooling in all private apartments
- 24 hour concierge with facilities for residents' dry cleaning, laundry, housekeeping & associated services
- Generous 2.6-metre-high ceilings in all private apartments
- All apartments are Lifetime Home & Wheelchair accessible
- High quality public realm around the tower
- Exclusive lifestyle facilities including private screening room
- 10,000 sq ft of residents' roof gardens
- 3rd floor games room and recital/study room
- 35th floor residents' sky bar
- 35th floor gym, pool & spa
- Extensive lower-ground level cycle storage
- Anticipated completion 2020/2021
Just moments from the bars and restaurants in the listed warehouse buildings of West India Quay, the building is also just a short walk from Canary Wharf's shopping malls with more than 120 high-end retail outlets. The new Crossrail station is due to open in 2018 and journey times will be only 11 minutes to London’s West End. Current transport provides services from Canary Wharf underground station to Bond Street, and the Docklands Light Railway to Bank.