The Colyer, WC2
The Colyer is a newly-developed period building perfectly placed in the heart of Covent Garden. It offers a selection of studio, two and three bedroom apartments and a stunning, lateral penthouse.
The Colyer is on the former site of the legendary ‘Studio 51’ jazz club, founded by the great jazz musician and the developments namesake, Ken Colyer. ‘Studio 51’ was the venue for Eric Clapton’s first gig, as well as the place where The Beatles gifted The Rolling Stones with their first big hit.
The scheme offers a wonderful mix of apartments, arranged over the building's five floors and all within walking distances of some of the West End’s greatest theatres, restaurants, bars and shops.
Each of the homes in The Colyer has been meticulously designed to ensure the highest standard of living with exquisite interiors carefully crafted by Studio Ashby. Featuring a high specification finish of quality natural materials, top of the range appliances and comfort cooling, these beautiful apartments really are some of the best that the area has to offer.
- 14 apartments
- 7 units remaining
- Prices from £875,000 to £2,950,000
- Two studio apartments, two 2 bedroom apartments and three 3-bedroom apartments remaining
- Electronic-coded entrances
- Weekday concierge
- Cycle storage
- Lease length: 999 years
The apartments have been crafted to the highest standard and include:
- Interiors by Studio Ashby
- Underfloor heating
- Comfort cooling
- Bespoke fitted kitchens featuring state of the art appliances
- High quality, European oak engineered floors
The Colyer is being developed by Aviva.
Proximity to transport:
- Leicester Square : 400 feet
- Covent Garden: 0.2 miles
- Tottenham Court Road: 0.3 miles
- Piccadilly Circus: 0.3 miles
Proximity to leisure and culture:
- Covent Garden Piazza: 0.2 miles
- Seven Dials: 0.2 miles
- The Royal Opera House: 0.3 miles
- Regent Street: 0.5 miles
- The National Gallery: 0.2 mile
Proximity to educational institutions:
- London School of Economice (LSE): 0.6 miles
- King’s College: 0.6 miles
- University of the Arts London (UAL): 0.8 miles
Proximity to River Thames and open spaces:
- Leicester Square: 0.2 miles
- Soho Square: 0.4 miles
- Golden Square: 0.5 miles
- The River Thames: 0.5 miles