Top five areas to rent property around Covent Garden
Our Lettings Negotiator, Emily Poole, recommends her favourite places to rent around Covent Garden...
- Henrietta Street is moments from the Piazza and even though it's super central it has a quiet residential feel with some top restaurants such as The Ivy Grill and Sticks and Sushi.
- King Street, an English feel with a selection of top stores such as Jo Malone and Burberry and moments from other stores such as Channel and Dior.
- Neal Street with a selection of shops and the famous Neals Yard; I love the excitement and vibrate feel of this area .
- Seven Dials has a great selection of bars and restaurants so you are spoilt for choice. There is also the famous Monmouth Coffee House located on Monmouth Street which has a cosy feel and welcoming vibe. It also makes the best coffee's in Covent Garden.
- St Martins Court Yard, a modern feel with a great selection of restaurants such as Bills and Jamie’s as well as a cosy wine bar. St Martins Court Yard also offers other well-known shops such as Jaeger and The White company.
Who says you need to visit Oxford Street when you have Covent Garden with its selection of shops, restaurants, bars and a vibrate and exciting atmosphere!