CBRE Resi Talks with Network Homes | How does affordable housing set itself apart?
We’ve gathered together market leading experts to discuss how affordable housing distinguishes itself from finance to delivery.
See below to listen to the 11-minute webcast hosted by:
- Freddie Winkley - Network Homes, Head of New Business and Partnerships
- Thomas Mudd - CBRE, Senior Director, Residential Valuations
- Alexander Cakkos - CBRE, Associate Director, Residential Valuations
- The successful delivery of affordable housing requires collaboration between multiple partners. Who are involved and why?
- Why do Registered Providers take a long term review when acquiring sites and what does this entails?
- The impact of Shared Ownership Reform is still emerging. What contributes to this?