Student Accommodation: How the market is changing in 2021
We’ve gathered together our market-leading experts to share their insights and opinions on how student accommondation is changing in 2021.
See below to listen to the 10-minute webcast hosted by:
- Tim Pankhurst, Executive Director, Student Accommodation Valuations
- Oli Buckland, Senior Director, Student Accommodation Transactions
- With over £1bn of transactions complete in Q1, CBRE is expecting continued activity which could reach £3.5bn for 2021
- Student returns were top of the class for 2020, and this may be repeated for 2021 as competitive tension strengthens pricing
- Record year for student accommodation despite a global pandemic
- Investors attracted to the long term metrics are seeing through what is regarded as a short term blip
Please do get in touch if you have any questions or need any further insight from us.