New Developments to Buy
Gallions Place, Royal Albert Wharf E16
New Marketing Suite and Show Home now launched - Get in touch to book your viewing. Gallions Place is a modern and stylish neighbourhood consisting of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom homes in the heart of Royal Albert Wharf, an exciting riverside community on the doorstep of The City.
View all Properties to Buy
Register with Us
- 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments with a selection of 3 bedroom duplex apartments and maisonettes
- Zone 3, 1 minute walk from Gallions Reach station (DLR)
- Concierge service, podium gardens, children’s play area as well as on-site retail
- Part of the Royal Albert Wharf regeneration area
- All apartments have outside space
- Parking available on selected apartments
- Ground rent free development
Once a great centre for shipbuilding and maritime industry, The Royal Docks is thrusting into the future to become London’s 21st Century business hub propelled both by huge investment, infrastructure and ideas.
A sure sign of its high regard is the imminent arrival of the Mayor of London’s office, which moves to the area in 2022. An £8 billion vision that is becoming a reality, the Royal Dock’s economic renaissance is being driven by the Asian Business Port. Forging new links with the Asia-Pacific region will see the east London neighbourhood join the City and Canary Wharf as London’s third business district.
It’s a future founded on innovation and doing things differently. Along from the Excel Centre, is its futuristic neighbour The Crystal a sustainable cities initiative and pop up innovation hub by Siemens. A new commercial district running beside London City Airport, RAD Centre, houses offices and workspaces for an array of small businesses. Nearby is Expressway a complex of workspaces and studios in a concrete building that wouldn’t be out of place in Hackney Downs.
- 1 min walk to Gallions Reach DLR where you can reach Canary Wharf in 20 mins, Stratford in 23 mins and The City in 28 mins.
- Easy access to London City Airport in 26 mins
- Custom House DLR for Crossrail is only 10 minutes away allowing access to Canary Wharf via Crossrail in a further 3 minutes, The City in 10 mins, Paddington in 20 mins and Heathrow in 45 mins