New Developments to Rent
Blackwall Reach, Blackwall E14
Blackwall Reach is transforming the local area by providing new homes, open spaces, new shops and community facilities.
Phase 2 – Now launched, get in touch to book your appointment.Parkside West is the latest phase of Blackwall Reach, a bold new regeneration masterplan offering 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments, duplexes and penthouses, set around the Millennium Green, an exceptional urban park. This unexpected oasis gives Blackwall Reach a unique sense of space, providing a beautiful secluded sanctuary to exercise, energise and relax. Just minutes from Canary Wharf and The City, this super-connected development is a focal point in this most dynamic and fast-moving of capitals. Unrivalled transport links and extensive local amenities complete the picture of the future of urban living.
At the heart of one of Europe’s most dynamic regeneration schemes, the area was an iconic 1960s urban estate, now transformed by cutting edge design, investment and vision. NU living, the London Borough of Tower Hamlets and the Greater London Authority have collaborated to deliver over 1,500 high quality new homes, complemented by open spaces and amenities for everyone. With shops, coffee bars, community facilities and landscaping already in place in the first phases of this pioneering scheme, Blackwall Reach has established a benchmark of quality for the area which will last for generations.
- Luxury 2 bedroom apartments available
- Contemporary open plan living spaces
- Engineered wood flooring
- Modern integrated kitchens
- Bedrooms have been designed with luxury in mind with fitted wardrobes, underfloor heating and pendant lighting
- Apartments benefit from winter gardens with views towards the River Thames, Canary Wharf and the West End
- 5-star concierge service
- 10 year NHBC warranty
Just a short walk from Blackwall Reach, Blackwall DLR Station offers quick and easy access not only to East London destinations, but also to Central London and beyond. Crossrail, the new high-speed way to travel across the capital, is set to begin operations in 2022.
Canary Wharf, East London’s flagship Crossrail Station is just 8 minutes from Parkside West.
- Located adjacent to Blackwall DLR station
- Canary Wharf Underground Station - 8 minutes
- Bank Underground Station - 12 minutes
- Oxford Circus Underground Station - 23 minutes
- Liverpool Street Underground Station - 6 minutes (Crossrail due to complete 2019)
- Paddington Underground Station - 16 minutes (Crossrail due to complete 2019)