Lincoln Square, Lincoln's Inn Fields WC2
Lincoln Square is a unique, high quality new development by Lodha UK located next to Lincoln’s Inn Fields in the heart of London, Holborn, adjacent to The London School of Economics in WC2. Speak to our sales team for more information about this exciting new development in London.
Lincoln Square provides an exceptional opportunity to own a luxury residence in one of London’s finest neighbourhoods. This development has been skilfully brought together by a world class team featuring architecture by PLP Architecture, landscaping by Gustafson Porter, and interior design by Patricia Urquiola, and Bowler James Brindley, the development also provides over 17,000 sq ft of exceptional private leisure facilities. Included within these are a private residents' cinema, 25 metre lap pool and gymnasium, residents' club room and library, two flexible private dining rooms, snooker room, games/kids’ room, private meeting rooms and spa facilities. The apartments feature work from world-known architects, landscapers and interior designers, each with individuality, class and style. The development also benefits from 24 hour concierge and private car parking.
Located on a rare island site, adjacent to the London School of Economics, Lincoln Square also has views of the adjacent Royal Courts of Justice, New Court Chambers and Lincoln’s Inn Fields. Within close proximity of the West End, you are only minutes away from the bars, restaurants, boutique shops and a variety of central transport links.
- Chancery Lane Underground Station (Central line) - 0.3 miles
- Holborn Underground Station (Central and Piccadilly lines) - 0.5 miles
- Covent Garden Underground Station (Piccadilly line) - 0.6 miles
- 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom apartments and penthouses
- Over 17,000 sq ft of leisure facilities, including temperature controlled 25 metre lap pool, gym, vitality pool, ice showers, mist showers, sauna & steam room
- 24 person private cinema
- Club room, library & snooker room
- Two flexible private dining rooms able to seat a maximum of 36 people
- Games / kids’ room
- Private training rooms, private treatment rooms & relaxation room
- Meeting rooms with AV equipment & video conferencing facilities
Completion expected Q3 2018
Prices from £950,000
Almost 30% sold of Phase 1.
page 1 of 1