Lincoln Square, Lincoln's Inn Fields WC2
Lincoln Square is a unique, high quality new development by Lodha UK located next to Lincoln’s Inn Fields in the heart of London, Holborn, adjacent to The London School of Economics in WC2.
Lincoln Square provides an exceptional opportunity to own a luxury residence in one of London’s finest neighbourhoods. This development has been skilfully brought together by a world class team and provides over 17,000 sq ft of exceptional private leisure facilities and benefits from a 24-hour concierge and rar private parking.
- A mixture of studio, one, two, and three bedroom apartments and penthouses
- Prices from £1,040,000
- Ground rents from £500 pa
- Services charges: projected circa £8.00 to £8.50 psf
- Lease length: 999 years from practical completion
- Practical completion: Q1 2019
Lincoln Square boasts over 17,000 sqft of exceptional private residents’ facilities, including:
- 24-hour concierge
- Private Residents’ Cinema
- 25 metre lap pool
- Gymnasium and spa facilities
- Residents’ club room and library
- Two flexible private dining rooms
- Snooker room
- Games/kids’ room
- Private meeting rooms
- Private car parking and storage units
This development has been skilfully brought together by a world class team featuring
- Architecture by PLP Architecture - A London-based group of architects, designers and thinkers.
- Landscaping by Gustafson Porter - An award-winning international practice known for its sensual approach to landscape design.
- Interior design by Patricia Urquiola - one of the most in-demand product designers in Europe - and Bowler James Brindley - A collective of designers working on projects for elite residential developers and hotel brands.
Located on a rare island site, adjacent to the London School of Economics, Lincoln Square also has views of the adjacent Royal Courts of Justice, New Court Chambers and Lincoln’s Inn Fields. Within close proximity of the West End, you are only minutes away from the bars, restaurants, boutique shops and a variety of central transport links.
- Chancery Lane Underground Station (Central line) - 0.3 miles
- Holborn Underground Station (Central and Piccadilly lines) - 0.5 miles
- Covent Garden Underground Station (Piccadilly line) - 0.6 miles
page 1 of 1