Centre Point Residences, London WC1
One of the tallest buildings in London’s West End, Centre Point Residences is a Grade II listed architectural classic in WC1. Almacantar is in the process of fully rejuvenating this icon, creating a new residential, restaurant and retail destination for the area. The 117m tall residential tower will have 82 apartments (1, 2 and 3 bedrooms and a unique penthouse) over 34 floors offering truly unrivalled views over the London skyline.
Originally built in 1966 by famous developer Harry Hyams, Almacantar is working with Rick Mather Architects and Conran & Partners to create the only residential tower in the West End comprising newly crafted apartments deliver the ultimate in modern living, providing facilities and the service ethos of a world class hotel luxury.
Almacantar’s aim is to rediscover and rejuvenate not just the building but the immediate area with the creation of a new Square in this area. This is not just a re-development opportunity as it is protected by English Heritage with a Grade II listing... this is a plan to take a 1960s icon and enhance both it and the surrounding area for people to enjoy for decades to come.
The estimated completion date in Q2 2017 means residents can move in within the next year and benefit from 24 hour concierge, a first floor spa with a 30m swimming pool and a private club with meeting and screening rooms on the second floor.
Centre Point Residences borders Covent Garden, Soho and Fitzrovia and is a prime destination for living and socialising in London. Situated between Charing Cross Road and Tottenham Court Road you will immediately step out of the building on to a new Square which is being created with nine retail offerings. There is also the creation of the new entertainment complex at St Giles Circus, 1 Oxford Street (South) with the new 350 seater theatre and the only proposed station to have Crossrail 1 and 2. Also nearby is Bond Street and further along Oxford Street is Selfridges.
As a resident your nearest transport links will be:
- Tottenham Court Road Underground Station (Central and Northern lines) - 177ft
- Covent Garden Underground Station (Piccadilly line) - 0.4 miles
- Oxford Circus Underground Station (Central and Victoria lines) - 0.6 miles
With only two to four apartments per floor, accessed by three lift cars in each core, Centre Point Residences will be a truly private place to live, with unrivalled views in this central London location.
Totalling 82 homes, one bedroom apartments are situated on floors 3 to10, two bedroom apartments between floors 3 to 17, and the three bedroom apartments between floors 11 -30.
- Entrance lobbies to have three tone Bleu de Savoie bespoke patterned limestone flooring or bespoke Terrazzo flooring with black granite inlay
- Bespoke Boffi kitchen designed in collaboration with Conran & Partners
- Gaggenau or Miele appliances
- Bespoke ironmongery by Samuel Heath and Conran & Partners
- Flooring to be either wide light oak boards or grey deluxe wool-silk carpets in the living areas and either limestone or marble in the bathrooms
3 bedrooms2,133 sq ftThree bedroomsThree bathrooms18th floor apartmentWesterly viewsOpen plan living space24 hour concierge and securityAbove ground amenitiesIncludes 30m pool and spa
page 1 of 1